Friday, September 9, 2011

I Am

I am not a follower, but I'm not a leader.  I choose my own path and accept my own mistakes.  I am still growing as a person.  My life is not perfect, but neither is this world.  We all have problems and we all have issues to deal with.  I am thankful to have the opportunity to do something positive with my life everytime I wake up in the morning.  I try not to take things for granted because in the blink of an eye, they can be taken away from you.  Live your life as if it were your last and have no regrets.  Be a better person to yourself and to those who are around you.  Your attitude is contageous.  So it's up to you to make sure that it is worth catching.  These are some of the things I think about every day to help better myself.  I work with 26 students that I enjoy teaching everyday because we both learn a lot from each other as well as sharing our personal stories.  My name is Alex Castro and I am a Full-time student and a part time youth instructor.  I have a lot of small goals for myself but my main one is to finish my General Ed at San Jose City and transfer to a 4 year university.  No one is going to give me what I want.  Only I can work hard for what I desire and I am willing to make sacrifices to become successful in life.  This is my only opportunity and I am going to make the most out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment